The Waiting Game

I am currently in my room, waiting on life. I know, it sounds depressing, but it's not that sad. What I am waiting for is the opening of a new chapter in my life (whether that be the chapter I'm hoping for or not). Welcome to today's post on theraquelwind, I am glad to have you here.

My current situation is a stressful one, but exciting at the same time. Back in May of 2016,  I was left with nothing but a road full of opportunities ahead of me, yet I felt like a bum for being 22 years old with no job, no classes to attend and no idea of what I wanted my future to look like. Well, today, I finally have a plan, but I won't know whether this will play out the way I'm expecting it to until the ends of November; today is Sept 21st and I've been at the waiting game for about 3 months now.

To keep me busy, I've applied to be a substitute teacher just to make sure my teaching skills don't get rusty, and also, so I won't be home all day without anything to do. Also because I need some money...

I can't wait to read this post in the future and be able to say, "Man, I'm on the other side now".

Until next time, blog (aka, my online diary).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tragedy Between Two Cars